Saturday, August 27, 2005

My first post!

Hey all! It's my first post...I think I may like this thing. Haha. I went work at 10 this morning...and by 10:20, they told me that they didn't need me. I could go home. How nice! Well, not in the paycheck sort of way, but nice in that I don't have to be there. I was supposed to work until 5...guess not!

So....I went to my lss instead. They were having a sale today - it's their 5 year anniversary. I don't really like one of the owners, but everyone else there is pretty cool. I bought a bunch of stuff....new Sarabinders. If you haven't seen them, they're cool. They're by Hot off the Press, which I don't really like a lot of their stuff, but these are cool. Check them out here!

So now I'm at home...and should be scrapping, but I'm not feeling it. I probably will at about 10 tonight. That's the way it always seems to go. Oh well!

No comments: